Our skin is the most exposed part of the human body, and is often affected by various environmental factors, including harsh sunlight, pollutants, pressure, dry air, and adding various chemicals that are exposed to cosmetics and skin care products-this is to maintain A method of soft and clean skin. Daily challenge. If you do not take measures to protect your skin from these factors, you are more likely to age prematurely. Having a special skin care routine is really important for your skin type. Improving the texture of your skin gives you confidence in yourself, which means prolonging the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, sagging skin, and chloasma so that you will not appear on your face. Here are some tips that can help you improve your skin texture naturally.
1. Depending on your skin type, rinse your face with a mild cleanser. Do not use harsh chemical cleansers because they will remove moisture from the skin; when the skin is dehydrated, it will cause moisture to appear on the skin, making the skin look rough and aging. In fact, you do n’t need a powerful cleanser in the morning-you need to get some natural oil on your skin, and a basin cleanser like this can gently cleanse the skin without drying it.
2. Dry skin can also cause skin cracking and itching, which makes the skin look dull and red, so even if you have oily skin, keep your skin moisturized every day to avoid dryness. Please choose a water-based moisturizer. It keeps your skin hydrated and promotes healthy, smooth skin texture.
3. To keep the skin smooth and radiant, please exfoliate regularly. Exfoliation is a natural process related to the continuous regeneration of skin cells. Although exfoliation is essential for maintaining healthy skin, it is important to avoid excessive exfoliation, because excessive exfoliation can damage the skin, increase sensitivity and destroy the protective skin barrier. Use a mild cleanser or use these homemade scrubs, the effect will be very good.
4. When you are outdoors, be sure to apply sunscreen in every room and apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before leaving the house to make it work properly.
5. Drink enough water every day to keep the skin soft and hydrated. Like sunscreen, drinking at least 8 to 10 glasses of water a day is essential to keep your skin soft and supple.
6. Healthy Includes foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids to improve skin structure by nourishing healthy cell membranes. Green leafy vegetables such as spinach can also help improve the texture of the skin. This is a list of omega-3 fatty acids you can take every day.
7. Milk Mash the banana and milk, apply it to your face and let it sit for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water to make the skin smooth and bright.
8. Mix one tablespoon of yogurt, lemon juice and honey and apply to face for 10-15 minutes. This will help lighten the complexion and make your skin smooth and bright.
9. Mix a teaspoon of olive oil with an equal amount of organic apple cider vinegar on your wet face overnight It keeps the skin smooth reduces age spots and helps avoid wrinkles make beauty.
10. Take a tablespoon of carrot juice, tomato juice and lemon juice respectively. Mix it well and apply it on your face for a smooth, glossy color. This treatment is equally effective on oily and dry skin.
11. Reduce the amount of refined sugar-sugar will cause a surprising reaction on your skin, because the peak of insulin caused by white refined sugar in the body can cause skin inflammation, leading to premature aging, wrinkles, acne and uneven skin tone. If you want to look no more than 10 years old, you should first remove sugar from the system. The sugar in the blood causes a process called “glycation”, in which sugar molecules destroy collagen and elastin in the skin (responsible for softening and firming). Reducing glucose will eliminate insulin peaks, ultimately reduce skin inflammation, and restore your youth within two weeks. Therefore, when reducing sugar, as long as you want, you can say goodbye to acne and itching.
12. Keep your diet healthy: The food you eat will eventually appear on your body and skin To improve skin texture and lose weight in the process, switch to a healthy diet and avoid eating processed foods, junk foods, and refined foods. This is why the Rati Beauty diet encourages a clean diet. These recipes can not only make you lose weight, but the effect will also appear on the skin.
13 Practice at least 40 minutes a day to improve blood circulation to the face and expel toxic sweat through the skin. Regular exercise helps reduce inflammation in the body, which is the main cause of premature aging and wrinkles.
14. Use glycolic products in daily skin care. Glycolic acid based products can be used for any skin discoloration, uneven skin tone and dullness, blemishes and acne scars.
15. Large pores make the skin texture irregular. When excessive production of sebum and pollutants, dirt and bacteria is trapped in these pores and increases acne and pimples, facial pores in summer become a problem. To reduce the pores on the face, apply egg yolk whip and a few drops of lemon juice on the skin-it can improve skin tone and reduce pore size.